Whom We Serve
As you review my services, you may wonder “Has he worked with retirees in a similar position as myself?” Below are some client situations I’ve found to benefit from my services.
Perhaps one is similar to yours?
As part of John and Anne’s plan, we:
- Engaged in multiple discussions regarding what they envisioned their retirement looking like.
- Created an easy to understand, long-term plan to support their retirement vision.
- Reviewed John’s pension and Social Security claiming options alongside Anne’s pension to ensure retirement income is maximized and the survivor is taken care of
- Developed a cost-effective investment portfolio that aligns with their risk tolerance and retirement goal.
As part of Bill and Tammy’s plan, we:
- Worked with a trusted Medicare professional to guide them towards a plan that minimized their potential out-of-pocket medical costs, including Bill’s expensive prescriptions.
- Developed a tax-efficient investment plan that aligns with their risk tolerance and retirement goals and setup recurring monthly distributions from their portfolio so supplement the income they receive from Social Security.
- Created a five-year tax plan to optimize their income tax situation before required minimum distributions begin at age 70.5.
- Visited a trusted Attorney to update their estate plan and earmark some Trust funds for their grandchildren’s future college expenses.
As part of Barry and Elaine’s plan, we:
- Simplified their investment portfolio by consolidating the number of investment accounts they maintain. In addition, we better aligned their overall portfolio with their risk tolerance.
- Rather than giving cash from their bank account to their church, they began making qualified charitable distributions from their IRAs to the church to minimize the income taxes they pay and maximize the funds they are able to give.
- Reviewed long-term financial projections, which comforted Elaine knowing she could live well into her 90s and still be financially secure.
- Setup monthly distributions from their investment accounts to supplement their pension income.
As part of Mary’s plan, we:
- Worked with a trusted attorney to handle probate filings and update her estate planning documents.
- Developed long-term financial projections, which provided comfort for Mary as she was able to see her future was financially secure.
- Created a cost-effective investment plan that aligns with Mary’s risk tolerance and long-term goals.
- Established monthly distributions from her investment accounts so that she could pay her bills.
I strive to build long-term relationships with clients and, prior to working together, I want to make sure I’m the right financial planner for your needs. In addition to identifying with one of the scenarios above, I may be the right fit for you if: