Are you ready to take the next step towards achieving and maintaining financial freedom? I’m here to help! Let’s work together to create a plan that’s right for you. Here’s what you can expect along the way:
Step 1 – Let’s Talk
An initial conversation, either in person or by phone, will serve as a time for us to get to know one another. You will better understand who I am and the services I provide. I will begin to understand your background and what you’re looking for in a financial planner.
Step 2 – Organize Your Information
To create a financial plan, I must understand the details of your financial life. The process of gathering the necessary documents may seem like a daunting task. Rather than seeing this as a barrier to moving forward, I simply ask you to gather as much information as possible. From there, we can organize your information so you and I have record of it going forward.
Step 3 – Create a Plan
Once I understand your unique goals and comfort level regarding risk, we will work together to create a plan that contains the necessary action steps to help you achieve financial freedom. This plan will provide clarity regarding your current situation and practical recommendations for you to implement.
Step 4 – Stay Accountable
Perhaps the most important step is implementing the recommendations we agree upon. In some cases this may involve seeking help from another professional such as an attorney, insurance agent, or accountant. You may already have a relationship with someone that may help you or I will make an introduction to a professional I trust to provide the necessary service(s).
Step 5 – Monitor and Course Correct
Sometimes we seem to go about our lives without too many changes. Other times, life’s transitions hit us all at once. Regardless of where you find yourself it is important to monitor your plan and course correct, when necessary. A plan should be periodically reviewed to make sure you are still on track to achieve and maintain financial freedom. Proactive planning allows you to prepare for life’s transitions before they occur. Knowing I am here to monitor your plan and advise you when changes are necessary allows you to focus on what you value most in life.
My clients receive the greatest value through an ongoing relationship built on trust and mutual respect. Before we begin, it’s important you understand my philosophies regarding financial planning and investment management.
1. The best financial plan is comprehensive in nature. It does not solely consist of life insurance, annuity, or investment recommendations.
2. A financial planner should not only help you put together a long-term plan, but provide the necessary accountability, education, encouragement, and course correction strategies along the way.
3. A financial plan is not just for those with significant wealth. Planning is important for everyone and you should have access to a professional financial planner, regardless of your stage of life.
1. Investors should remain focused on long-term outcomes, not short-term movements.
2. Understanding and controlling expenses is a key component of an investment plan.
3. Diversification is the best way to achieve long-term investment success.